POLICIES & TERMS
Toddlers International Nursery is committed to providing each child with a warm and nurturing environment. To help us offer your child the best possible care we have some policies that we need to maintain. Our policies are regularly reviewed to ensure that the service we provide is of high quality.
Terms and Conditions
The terms are designed to encourage stability and maintain consistency.
- The decision of the management is final.
- Fee once paid are non refundable, nor transferable.
- Term fees must be paid prior to starting the nursery school.
- No refunds, adjustments or reductions will be given in case of absence, illness or vacations.
- If a child falls ill during a session the nursery will contact the parent. If a child has a contagious illness they should not be brought to the nursery until the illness, incubation period has passed.
- All fees are due to be paid before the end of the current term for the following term.
- If direct bank deposit is made, we request a copy of the deposit slip/confirmation be provided to the Accounts Department.
- Late payment of fees will incur an additional Late Payment Fee on top of the outstanding amount.
- The school accepts cash, credit cards, cheque or direct bank deposit into the school’s bank account.
- Financial transactions should only be dealt with by the School Accountant.
- All documentation must be provided prior to child’s admittance to the Nursery.
- One month written notice must be given to the nursery if you no longer require the place.
- Child's photograph may be used in any nursery brochures, advertising or publications.
- In case of emergency the school may call the family physician or any other available physician to examine a child.
- The nursery is covered by Public Liability Insurance.